Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Girl Kim - a poem



This Girl Kim
By Kerry Craig Walker


I went to eat breakfast at the Red Barn in Spring City
And I met this blond that seemed a bit witty.

We talked about politics and religion and actually gave a hoot
And as we talked I noticed she was cute.

I got her number and thought about how I liked her ways
So I thought I would call her in a few days.

She was not shy and I notice how she was bubbling with energy
Got a call from my brother, she was trying to find me!

I thought it was nice that she would have the guts to find him,
‘Cause there just aren’t many like this girl Kim.

I gave her a call as soon as I could and with no reason to balk,
Because I’d thought about her and wanted to talk.

We talked and talked for some time and got along well,
But how things would go only time would tell.

She was in school and math was one thing she was not above,
So I tutored her and then we made love.

There is someone else in her life and his name is MoJo.
And this little doggie is always on the go.

It turns out that she liked the outdoors and nature too,
And when we were together we never felt blue.

She liked going hiking and walking the trails in the wilderness,
One thing for sure she was not like the rest.

I’d been thinking for sometime how much I liked her goods,
And this girl would even pee in the woods.

She can climb way high up the cliffs ‘cause Kim is a Tom Boy,
And being with her brings me nothing but joy.

Her unconditional love and acceptance will put away most strife,
I want to be with this girl for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment