Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kerry's slide show 12 28 10



This is my latest slide show to the song Kryptonite by Three Doors Down...this slide show tells another story about my life and how good my life has been and how wicked evil Preston Peavy and Judge Sumner are....and how wicked evil Well's Fargo Bank is as well as the Cherokee County Sherrif's Department, who attempted to frame me for violent crimes when I was the VICTIM and then, after costing me my custom home that I designed and built, they trashed out my cabin and tossed out all my personal belongings since my childhood into the rain... this video represents how they attempted to completely destroy my life...but failed...to learn more search: Kerry Walker Story...and to learn about what will change you...search: The Dawn of Intelligence by Kerry Craig Walker




.

No comments:

Post a Comment