Sunday, June 21, 2009

More pictures of damaged items
































































These are some more pictures of my personal property that was damaged because they were litterally thrown out of my cabin and piled up like garbage to be soaked by heavy rain!! The bottom two are pictures of a portrait of my late mother who died in 2005 under the stress and duress of my false arrest by the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department!! No signs were posted by the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department and no attempts were made to contact me or attorney Jeff Rusbridge, even though legal notices were clearly posted on the property and the structure!! This was a vile act, done with no reason and done with malice!! These wicked evil people violated my property and my personal things without cause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment